YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL JUNE 30TH TO COMPLETE OUR ANNUAL SURVEY
We would ask that you please take the time to complete this short survey which will help to inform and provide services for all voluntary sector organisations in South Lanarkshire.
Depending on the answers you give the form should take only a few minutes to complete. All responses are confidential.
In return for completing the full questionnaire your organisation will be entered into a prize draw to win one of three annual memberships of Voluntary Action South Lanarkshire (worth £25-£55 depending on the size of your organisation’s annual income) giving access to a number of free training courses throughout the year as well as other benefits.
Voluntary Action South Lanarkshire is the Third Sector Interface (TSI) organisation supporting the voluntary sector in South Lanarkshire. As part of our commitment we offer services to the sector which support the following outcomes on behalf of the Scottish Government:
- Outcome 1A: More people have increased opportunity and enthusiasm to volunteer
- Outcome 1B: Volunteer involving organisations are better able to recruit, mange and retain volunteers
- Outcome 2: Social Enterprise’s develop and grow
- Outcome 3: Third Sector organisations are well managed and deliver quality services
- Outcome 4: Third Sector organisations feel better connected and are able to influence and contribute to public policy
- Outcome 5: The Third Sector Interface is well managed and effective
By taking part in this short questionnaire you will help us to measure whether we have reached these outcomes and what we have to do in future to improve our services.
If you require further information please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01698 300390.