|Home Energy Scotland (HES) is a free energy advice service funded by the Scottish Government and managed by Energy Saving Trust. We deliver impartial telephone and face-to-face advice to households across Scotland.
Based at each of our five advice centres, our community liaison teams can:
- Help you and the people you support with over-the-phone and face-to-face advice and, when required, home visits
- Deliver advice surgeries and presentations within your organisation
- Supply resources and training for your events
- Work with community groups to develop energy efficiency projects
- Support you to make referrals through the Home Energy Scotland referral portal.