Date of Meeting: 02/08/2018
LOCALITY Clydesdale Carers Meeting – Biggar Municipal Hall
Chaired: Pauline McIntosh
AGENDA TOPIC Discussion points Follow up ACTION Completed (date)
1. Welcome Meeting Introduction
2. Action Log of last meeting No previous meeting notes Carers advised hard copies available online
Load to web 03/08/18
3. Matters arising not on agenda None
4. New Information.
• Google Digital Bus
• Improving Dementia Services
• Active Experience
• TAP – Carers Advocacy ‘get in touch’
• FAMS Families and Friends affected by Murder or Suicide
• Fire Service – FACT Free Fire Safety
• Hamilton Health and Social Care Forum
• Walking Groups Lesmahagow
• Knit and Natter Group for Biggar
• Memories Café – ‘Drop-in’ at St Andrew’s
• Playlist for Life – Personal Music Support
• Local Governance Review Increasing the ‘Employment of Disabled People
Raymond Rose – Hospital Ambulance Liaison Officer (HALO)
Gavin McClure – South Lanarkshire Leisure
Maureen Cossar – NHS Speakers advised their services.
HALO small demo on their services.
South Lanankshire Leisure – Promoting the Active Experience for Adults
Maureen looking for feedback as NHS Lanarkshire is developing an online resource for people with dementia and their Carers.
6. Carers Issues None raised
7. AOCB Information stalls provided at the meeting The Advocacy Project
8. DONM – Date and Locality of next Carers Meeting Fernhill Community Centre – 16th August 2018